Rocky Gully

History

Rocky Gully was developed as part of the resettlement schemes post World War II along with Perillup and then later at Denbarker. Government bulldozers cleared the surveyed bush blocks and put down dams, they were boundary fenced and subdivided into paddocks. The blocks (perpetual leaseholds) – were allotted after careful vetting by the War Service Land Settlement Board to men with rural backgrounds. By 1952 the Rocky Gully-Perillup Settlement was well underway.

Rocky Gully Attractions

-

Accommodation

Carol’s Country Store
(08) 9855 1519

Rocky Gully Hotel
Muir Highway
(08) 9855 1503

Food

Rocky Gully Hotel
Muir Highway
(08) 9855 1503

Visitor Information

Public toilets and picnic spot also available.

Shire of Plantagenet
(08) 9892 1111
info@sop.wa.gov.au
www.plantagenet.wa.gov.au